Manzato & Associati – Law Firm, through its Insurance Law Department (ILD), and with the collaboration of professionals that have acquired in the years a significant experience in Insurance Law, provides assistance to primary Insurance and Reinsurance Companies for both judicial and extrajudicial settlements, including proceedings regarding relationship with intermediaries – such as agents and brokers – and with IVASS.
This assistance offered by Manzato & Associati – Law Firm is extended to all the main practice areas of Insurance Law, with particular regard to the experience matured in the field of civil and professional liability and in life, damages, credit and securities areas.
These are the main services offered by Manzato & Associati – Law Firm:
- providing legal opinions in a pre-litigation fase;
- claim, policy and related terms and condition exams, in order to verify the coverage (in particular, regarding provisions of the policy dealing with claims and verification of regular insurance premium payment);
- directly managing the claim, including preliminary analysis of the behaviour of the insured, taking into account all the specific aspects of each single insurance policy;
- providing assistance during mandatory mediation proceedings, assisted negotiation and representation in judicial hearings or arbitration disputes;
- managing relationships with brokers, agents and others intermediaries;
- loss adjuster (with particular attention being given to a proactive management of the insurance policy);
- assisting Insurance Companies in the event of litigation with IVASS;
- assistance in preparation/revision of insurance policies and general terms and conditions.